Position: Office Manager
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Experience: 1-3 Years relevant experience
teaBOT is a venture-backed startup in Toronto that’s revolutionizing the current retail tea experience. Using modern technology and robotics, we’re building immersive self-serve tea kiosks that allow consumers to create a personalized cup of tea using our touch screen interface. Thousands of custom blends are possible by mixing and matching ingredients, temperatures and flavour profiles! We have teaBOTs in stores and universities across the GTA, 3 in brand new Whole Foods 365 locations in the U.S., and we’re also in the private offices.
About the Job
teaBOT currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced office manager who can work independently, be assertive and support the teaBOT team.
Being a small yet growing startup, you will have the ability to affect multiple parts of our business and directly affect the touch points of our evolving brand.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Skilled in Bookkeeping Duties
- Experience in using QuickBooks (desktop) or equivalent
- Maintain financial records
- Recording accurate day to day transactions,
- Recording sales & receipts, preparing deposits
- Recording purchase & payments (prepare cheques)
- Manage payables & receivables (manage invoices)
- Complete all necessary Government Filings
- Prepare tax payments
- Prepare Monthly Bank and Payroll Reconciliations
- Independent worker
- Must be Reliable
- Maintain Confidentiality
Bonus points for:
- College/University Degree in Accounting and Business Administration
You want to work for a startup company, have control and flexibility over your work and work well in a team. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You want to be surrounded by people like you; creative, fun-loving, and passionate about their work. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and you thrive on challenging and rewarding problems.
Apply through our online job portal below!